To find the TradeStation Addresses for the
- Right click on the TradeStation icon.
- Then choose "Properties".
- Choose the "Shortcut" tab.
- Following "Target:" is a box with the address. It may say:
|Neither TradeStation Technologies nor any of its affiliates has reviewed, certified, endorsed,
approved, disapproved or recommended, and neither does or will review, certify, endorse,
approve, disapprove or recommend, any trading software tool that is designed to be compatible
with the TradeStation Open Platform.
"Joe Ross", "The Law of Charts", "TLOC", "Trader's Trick Entry", and "TTE" are trademarks or
expressions of Trading Educators, Inc. Trading Graphics is not affiliated with Trading Educators,
Inc. Use of these expressions by Trading Graphics from Trading Educators, Inc. does not
constitute an endorsement from Trading Educators, Inc.
|Trading Graphics TradeStation Address
C:\Program Files\TradeStation 9.1\MyWork
- The EXPORT, Program and MyWork addresses are
needed. From the above example they would be:
- ELDs extracted to the :\TradeStation9.1\EXPORT folder.
- dlls extracted to the C:\TradeStation 9.1\Program folder.
- manuals extracted to any convient folder, e.g. My Documents
- tsw (Workspace) extracted to the C:\TradeStation 9.1\MyWork
There are four types of files that will be sent:
Easylanguage programs (ELDs), application extensions
(dlls), manuals and a TradeStation Workspace (tsw).
When being unzipped, they can be directed to the